Sunday 22 November 2015

Anniversary

We've just had our 11th wedding anniversary (I know I don't look old enough, cough) and as I've had my annual flick through the photos, I thought I'd share a few here. It was a really really cold day (we'd had snow the day before), but I'd wanted a winter wedding and that was what I got!


The day went really well, with hardly a hitch (aside from the last minute emergency best man replacement!). I think everyone had a good time - we certainly did, and I still think it would be nice to do it every year! Unfortunately this photo of me above is one of the only ones I'm happy with - either my eyes are (unintentionally) half closed, or I'm all shiny, or my teeth look awful (this was pre-train track braces and I really should've had them fixed before the wedding rather than after!), but here are just a few other pics to give you a feel of the day...

Heading into church with Dad

At the altar (we'd paid to have the church heated but by the time I got in it was like a deep freezer in there - my arms had a blue-ish tinge by the end!).

A festive red and green table theme.


The cake (the top tier was re-iced for the little man's christening cake 6 years later - still tasted good!).

I wasn't particularly happy with the photos - our provincial photographer didn't quite get what I wanted - I was after modern and as you can see I didn't get it! We also had to wait 2 years to get the final album, but there you go! 

Now to consider whether I should finally get that dress off to the dry cleaners... 








No comments:

Post a Comment